Please note we do not offer refunds for change of mind or wrong size, instead a store credit will be issued for the purchase amount. In order to receive a store credit the following requirements must be met.
- Item's must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- All items must be in their original, unworn and unaltered condition with all tags still attached.
- Proof of purchase must be supplied along with an order number.
- Swimwear ~ Please note we do not offer refunds or exchanges on our swimwear.
- Gift cards ~ Please note we do not offer refunds on gift cards.
- Sale Items ~ All purchases made are final. Please choose item carefully.
Women's Return Policy
All Women's pieces are able to be returned and refunded the full amount minus shipping.
The garment must be in original condition with the tags still attached.
You must return your garment within 30 days of purchase.
Please email email@example.com if you wish to return your Women's garment.
1. Follow link above to our returns portal
Please follow the link above to start your return. If you are having problems with this send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pack and send your return
To return your items please include your thank you card with your order number along with the items in their original condition.
We suggest using a traceable method and taking note of your tracking number.
3. Product received and inspected
Once your product has arrived back to us, your item will be checked over within 2 business days of receiving the item. Once the item has been cleared you store credit will be issued.
You will be emailed a confirmation email once your return is complete.
Faulty/ damaged items
We do carefully quality check all of our items before posting them out, although if you do receive a damaged or faulty item a full refund plus the shipping amount will be offered.
Please send a picture of your damaged or faulty item and a brief description as well as your order number to enquiries@illourathelabel
- In line with our responsibility under the Australian consumer law or similar legislation, the customer will be responsible for the shipping costs associated with any returns/exchanges unless the return falls into the faluty or damaged category.
- It is advised that you use a traceable method and take note of your tracking number when posting back your items, Illoura will not be responsible for any items lost during transit and we will be unable to process the return.
- For international customers, it is not Illoura's responsibility to pay any duties and taxes invloved with you returning your items, if your order is over $1000 AUD it is suggested to return the parcel in two parts. Any costs llloura may need to pay will be subtracted from the credit amount.
- Illoura has the right to refuse any refunds/ exchanges if the item does not meet the requirements mentioned at the top of this page.
- Exchanges - We do not offer direct exchanges rather a store credit which you may repurchase your desired item with.